Connecting, Inspiring, Living
We could probably write a book about June 21, 2001, but we'll condense it down to the highlights. Jennifer's water broke at about midnight... went to the hospital... tried to rest... 6 AM Pitocin... 7:30 Dr. Todd predicts baby will be 7' 14"... labor progressing... 11 AM Epidural (all is well with the world)... 2 PM time to start pushing... 3:17 PM we're parents... baby weighs in at 10' 2"... we announce her name is Ainsley Hope Steinbrueck... family takes turns holding her.
- Ainsley 10 seconds old.
- Jennifer holds Ainsley for the first time.
- Ainley gets cleaned up under the heat lamp.
- Weighing in at 10 pounds 2 ounces.
- Ainsley held by Paul's brother Mark with Grandma S looking on.
- Ainsley and Jennifer.
- Ainsley's Birth Collage - note how she looks like a sumo (sp?) wrestler.