Connecting, Inspiring, Living
Colorado/Wyoming 2004Colorado/Wyoming 2004
In July of 2004 we exchanged homes with a family in Cheyenne, WY for about 10 days and visited some wonderful places in Colorado and Wyoming. We went to Denver and visited Red Rocks park, the zoo, and saw a Rockies game. We got to experience Frontier Days in Cheyene. We took in some amazing scenery in Rocky Mountain, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone National Parks. Here are some photos.
- Cowgirl. Ainsley dresses up as a cowgirl at the Frontier Days Museum in Cheyenne.
- Bear Lake - RMNP. Jennifer and Aidyn stop for a picture as we walk around Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park.
- Top of the World. Jennifer, Ainsley, and Aidyn sitting at the Alpine visitors center in RMNP. This is the highest road in North America. We're even above the clouds.
- Got Elk?. Paul, Ainsley, and Aidyn as we watched a large herd of elk grazing in Rocky Mountain NP.
- Yeehaw!. Our first ever rodeo experience - "The Grand Daddy of 'Em All" Frontier Days
- Lower Falls - Yellowstone. We experienced this fantastic view of Lower Falls in Yellowstone. Then hiked back up 300+ steps each with a child in a pack on our backs.
- That's cold water!. Daddy and Aidyn get their feet wet in one of the many streams running through Yellowstone NP.
- Thar she blows. Daddy, Ainsley, and Old Faithful.